What does a skeyes accountant do?
• You organize and ensure accounting in the AR/AP or GL departments;
• You perform monthly closing of accounts within the department and document the accounts;
• You analyse the results, report to the management and provide insight into the figures;
• As part of the performance of your activities, you are in contact with other departments within skeyes (Purchasing, Payroll, Controlling, etc.);
• You are part of the project team for the implementation of new software tools;
• You ensure the internal and external customers’ satisfaction.
What makes you the ultimate accountant?
· You hold a Bachelor's degree in accounting or a Master's degree in an economic field;
· You have 5 years of relevant experience as an accountant;
· You have a very good knowledge of both national languages and you speak fluently English;
· You work smoothly with the MS Office package (daily use of Word, Excel expert);
· You work accurately and you have a very good analytical and critical mind;
· You pay attention to deadlines and you demonstrate flexibility to always respect them;
· You take initiatives to improve yourself.
What we offer:
All skeyes employees share the same ambition: to perpetuate humanity’s age-old dream of flying. skeyes is one of the pillars that make this dream a reality every day.
Our mission is to ensure the safety and efficiency of air traffic, and also to reduce its ecological footprint in order to make it part of a sustainable future.
After all, today, contributing to the development of aviation means playing an economic and social role on a global scale. It means creating new prospects for many other sectors of the economy, while at the same time respecting the environment.
And what about you? Do you share this ambition? If you do, then we invite you to join our team to make it happen.