For Danfoss Cooling, we are currently looking for a candidate as an Account Manager (m/f) Indirect Sales with flexible home base in Belgium responsible for driving sales within Electronics, Automatic Controls and Compressor and Condensing Units product portfolio to selected wholesalers and installers/ contractors.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the aggressive sales development of all cooling products like Electronics, Automatic Controls and Compressor and Condensing Units product portfolio in alignment with the overall regional/global sales strategy
- Customers are located in Belgium
- Responsible for maintaining and cultivating customer relationships with emphasis on key decision makers
- Maximize profitability utilizing value selling tools and practices
- Support asset management ensuring receivables are according to agreed terms and conditions.
- Develop in-depth customer understanding identifying areas Danfoss can bring greatest value within all cooling products like the Electronics, Automatic Controls and Compressor and Condensing Units product portfolio
- Provide competitive insight to both the marketing and business excellence teams
- Develop and maintain Account Plan with an continuous growth horizon based upon customer business needs and customer focused value propositions
- Coordination of activities with Regional Sales Managers, Technical Support, Marketing, Quality coordinators, Logistics & Internal Sales and the Regional Management Team
- Keep updated record of all customer related activities and tasks in CRM
- Develop and maintain an active Opportunity Pipeline for all accounts with focus on our growth ambitions