We started in 1984 in Utah, USA, with a passion for improving lives with our extensive line of premium beauty and wellness products. Currently, we have a presence in over 26 markets in Europe, Middle East and South Africa and we are not stopping there. With our headquarters in the vibrant city of Brussels, we offer both an open and dynamic environment. Our remarkable team is at the heart of it all. That’s why we are always on the lookout for talented, focused and driven people to join us. Sounds like you? Visit us on Facebook or at www.nuskin.com
As an Account Manager you are responsible for Executive support and productivity for France, Benelux and Switzerland. You will report directly to the Director of Sales West Europe and work closely with a team of fellow Account Managers.
• Support our Key Accounts (Independent Distributors) in the designated region:
- participate regularly in productivity discussions with each of your accounts;
- review of past performance and goal setting activities;
- create trusting partnerships and relationships with Distributors;
- provide reward incentives for Distributors who meet their goals;
- educate Distributors on Nu Skin’s Policies and Procedures in order to enforce compliance and minimize violations.
- Develop an annual business plan to reach our goals within those markets, determine the strategy and define the tools needed for that
• Step up as experienced Account Manager and take the lead to guide the team of Account Managers (5 persons at the moment) to ensure the success of the department: monitor, coach and teach the team members in providing great service to all Distributors they work with.
• Optimize all communication channels (social media, WhatsApp, emails etc.), create and share content.
• Collaborate with the local marketing team to ensure we provide the right support and communication that are needed for those markets.
• Represent the Company by participating in distributor meetings on a regular basis: deliver company presentations about compensation plan training, corporate credibility, strategy, and other appropriate fields of training.
• Represent Nu Skin at local Direct Selling Associations
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments. You will contribute to the development of a successful Sales team.