As Account Manager Façade Flanders, you will support the project business in your area by creating and coordinating projects with principals, architects and designers, in order to realizing sales. You will work closely together with the Account Manager, the Key Account Manager, Inside Sales and other colleagues . You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Develop and implement a yearly sales specification growth plan for the own area based on development needs identified from country plans and performance according to the Commercial Excellence principles.
- Deliver volume sales growth within the own region by using the value propositions in the most optimal way: Initiate improvements or new initiative to support sales growth.
- Monitor and create awareness of Trespa products with principals, architects and designers . Acquires projects with these target groups based on benefits & value.
- Know and understand the customer needs, complaints or problems and finds solutions in order to create win-win situations and longtime business relations.
- Plan the own activities pro-actively with the main focus on high potential opportunities and manage and review the own progress and status based on own KPI’s.
- Keep the CRM system up-to-date with all relevant project, pipeline, customer and market data.
- Maintain and actively expand the network with new and existing high potential relations and customers. Meet them on a regular base, provide them with training and information in order to enlarge knowledge and awareness of Trespa products.
- Work accordance the Compliance rules and Trespa Values