Passionate about developing software in C++ and do you want to make a contribution to human health and human convenience? Are you looking for an exciting career within an international company between Antwerp and Brussels?
A world leader in the field of innovative products in the dental sector. The company develops, maintains and supports world class software solutions.
What will you do?
- Work on cutting-edge and innovative 3D Software Applications
- You will participate in high standard Agile environment
- Work cross-functional with functional analysts, research engineers, software testers and other software developers.
- Your work consists out of new features and not on maintenance
- Preferably, experience in designing and developing complex commercial software applications as a Software Architect or Software Developer.
- Fluent in English (Dutch & French is an asset)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
- Min. 5 years of experience in similar position
- Tech skills: Real expert in C++ (they use C++14)
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Qt (openness to work cross-technology .NET & Java) - Knowledge of GUI, image processing, 3D graphics, GPU computing or computational mathematics
Who are you?
- Team player
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Passionate about developing software in C++
- A strong problem-solver with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A very competitive salary package with a special
- Thanks to a special arrangement your salary will be taxed less
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (DKV for your whole family) & group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Far and foremost a very interesting technological company with an informal environment and real growth opportunities