TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Information Systems is a truly pan-European division with members based in Head Office, manufacturing plants,
and National Sales & Marketing companies (NMSC’s) across Europe. We contribute to every part of our business
from vehicle design through to connected navigation and in-car services.
TME IS Sales & Marketing division has the mission to help deliver a memorable experience in every step of the customer journey, from pre-sales to retention management.
The CRM & Lead Management team works closely with our TME business department to achieve "Customer First" by implementing solutions that swiftly respond to digital leads and pro-actively communicate relevant, valuable and timely information. The team is also responsible for consolidating, cleaning and protecting valuable customer information. Finally, the team is tasked with aligning our NMSC CRM processes and systems to achieve a true Pan-E CRM solution.
The Technical Expert will act as a technical SME for NMSC’s and TME teams on the different CRM – Lead Management projects
• Serve as a main contact for technical questions during design, implementation and roll-out phase
• Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the NMSC’s, gathering and documenting technical requirements for the projects (e.g. integration with TME Systems, Local Systems, …).
• Writing technical specifications.
• Creating data migration and integration mappings.
• Mocking up specifications for development team, and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects .
• Communicate with IT and business departments within TME and NMSCs to support roll-out
• Support development team with clarification of requirements, providing test scenarios and monitor performance after go-live
• Identify risks and investigate issues with the aim of building robust, resilient, performant, scalable systems
• Maintain integrity of the Pan-E solution by carefully considering and prioritising change requests and improvements
• Break down and visualize complex problems to determine best solutions
• You have a master in Computer Science/ Business Engineering or equivalent
• Passionate about new information technology and frameworks, like event-driven design, machine learning, big data
• You are a career starter: less than 18 months of work experience excluding internships
• At ease with making presentations also to higher management
• Ability to manage operational issues
• Result driven, pro-active, problem solver
• Strong team player with good verbal & written communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure, with strong engagement and challenge mindset.
• Enjoy a multicultural and international environment
• You have Technical experience in JAVA & Web technologies
• Knowledge of Relational DB Windows and Linux OS are assets
• Tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
• Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• have excellent communication skills
• customer mindset
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office - Brussels (Evere)
Starting date: asap
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a
motivated IS team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job
development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive
compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance
including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
For TME internal applicant, please send an email to the OJP mailbox