TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Project management dept is responsible for managing new Vehicle and Engine projects from the initial concept stage
all the way to the final volume production launch through interacting with all related departments in the Toyota
-You will be part of a team responsible for managing project master schedule that covers all key development and
production preparation activities towards successful start of production
-You will be responsible for the interpretation and implementation of design changes to support new product launch
and existing product improvement (including visits in Toyota vehicle or engine plants).
-You will be learning how to work with many departments in the organization to actively drive problem solving through
a team working approach in line with the Toyota way.
-You will cover daily support activities as well as mid-term and long term activities through tailored objectives in line
with the business needs.
- Recently obtained a university degree either in Business Administration or Engineering;- Knowledge of an
Engineering / Manufacturing organization and information systems (e.g. during internships) is an asset but not
- Dynamic team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Assertive diplomatic personality
- Analytical mind able to show an understanding of cross-divisional links and priorities
- Taking responsibility and not afraid to show leadership and ownership
- Well-organized, structured, able to meet deadlines
- Eager to learn and develop, and to accept challenging assignments;
- Adapting quickly and open to an international and multicultural working environment
- Familiar with MS Office – an advanced knowledge of Access and Excel is a real benefit;
- Fluent in English, every other language will be considered as an asset, especially Russian.
- You have a valid driving license
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• enjoy working in a team in a very multicultural environment, respecting others
• have excellent communication skills
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Belgium – R & D center in Zaventem (Brussels)
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.