Want to help change the world of recruitment today? At StepStone we take great strides forward to stay the leading online recruitment marketplace. The answer lies in a combination of two important factors: market leading products and truly exceptional, driven and highly talented people. Do you want to be part of a company you can be proud of and help it growing, then keep reading.
Where you will work…
You will be part of a team of ± 200 people split into smaller teams located in Belgium and Poland. The team is responsible for our on-line platforms. You will be reporting to the Software Engineer Team Leader.
As our new Web developer, you will:
You have a degree in ICT or you gained your skills by relevant experience, a good balance of technical and non-technical skills and the wisdom and insight that only comes from experience.
1. You have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or at least 1-year experience in development of web-based applications;
2. You have good knowledge of any language that can be used to build web applications (e.g. PHP);
4. You are familiar with Object Oriented Programming and frameworks;
5. Close business interaction in short delivery cycles through AgileScrum
6. Knowledge of ColdFusion is an asset;
7. You are fluent in written and spoken English; Dutch or French is an advantage;
1. Learning and applying new technologies for breakfast
2. Your handle stress and you solve problems in a proactive, hands-on and methodical manner.
3. You are a real organizer, you say exactly what needs to be said and you work as part of a team.