Want to help change the world of recruitment today? At StepStone we take great strides forward to stay the leading online recruitment marketplace. The answer lies in a combination of two important factors: market leading products and truly exceptional, driven and highly talented people. Do you want to be part of a company you can be proud of and help it growing, then keep reading.
Where you will work…
Together with your Commercial IT department you will support our core Lead to Cash software suite implementation project and you will roll out to all StepStone subsidiaries. These key projects focus on the infrastructure development and the review of our internal systems.
You have a degree in ICT or you gained your skills by relevant experience, a good balance of technical and non-technical skills and the wisdom and insight that only comes from experience.
1. You keep up to date with all the latest developments in software developing. you have an insatiable appetite for anything related to the subject.
3. Ideally some experience working with cloud based packaged solutions for CRM & Finance (SAP Business By Design), CPQ (Oracle/BigMachines).
4. Application integration and middleware technology
5. Close business interaction in short delivery cycles through Agile Scrum.
6. You’re a step ahead if you have experience in ABAP, SAP Business ByDesign or SAP R/3.
1. You are a master in English, and you are eager to work in distributed teams across countries and cultures.
2. Learning and applying new technologies for breakfast
3. Your handle stress and you solve problems in a proactive, hands-on and methodical manner. You are a real organizer, you say exactly what needs to be said and you work as part of a team.
4. You are a real organizer, you say exactly what needs to be said and you work as part of a team.
You will join an experienced and dynamic team at the forefront of applying technology to the world of online recruitment. We can offer you a job with many challenges. You will work in an international and multicultural environment where you will be able to develop your business skills. In addition to an attractive salary, we can offer a performance-related bonus, meal vouchers as well as health and group insurance. Please ensure you have a valid Work permit for Belgium. Please, send your resume in English.
StepStone is one of the major job sites in Europe. Every day, we do everything we can to enable candidates and businesses to meet. And if we succeed, it is thanks to 20 years of expertise and innovation and our talented employees.