EN/FR/NL Financial databases Account manager (Starter/Junior)
Bureau van Dijk (Headquarters on Avenue Louise) is the leading publisher of company and business intelligence and specialises in information on banks and public and private companies across the globe. Our product range includes databases of company information and business intelligence for individual countries, regions and the world. Our global database, Orbis, combines information from more than 200 sources and covers over 200 million companies. Our databases are used for multiple purposes : credit control, M&A, financial analyses, transfer pricing, compliance...
You can find more information on http://www.bvdinfo.com/en-gb/about-us/overview
In order to further develop our activities in the Belux region, we are hiring a Belux Financial Account Manager.
Their responsibilities will include
- Being the single point of contact for our customers in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Resolving commercial, financial and functional (non IT) issues
- Demonstrating and cross-selling our range of products (national and international databases, specialized products like Compliance, Credit or Procurement catalysts)
- Giving training on our products (on- of off- site)
- Renewing (sales) our product licenses
- Working on marketing oriented tasks including participating at fairs, mailings, workshops,...
- Evolving from a farming job to more of a hunting job
Our Account Manager will not only be a team player with a stress resistant attitude but he/she will also have
- a financially oriented Master’s degree (Finance, Management, Marketing, Commercial Engineering, Economics...)
- a deep interest in financially oriented products (audit, accounting, M&A, Transfer pricing, compliance…
- an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- a good sense of account management practices (excellent people skills, clear communication, can-do attitude…)
- previous sales-related experience (student job, consulting experience, front-office,...)
And his/her main allies will be a good sense of humor and an excellent general knowledge...